Our Equine Studies Camp Programs are run during school vacations.
Each camper has their own horse for the program to ride twice a day, and to care for, as they learn about the full range of horsemanship. Programs are offered:
- January – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February – Winter Break
- April – Spring Break
- Summer – June-August (during our summer camp)
- August – Monday- Friday August Equine also includes a swim period in our pool.
- September/October – Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur & Columbus Day
- November – Veterans Day, Day after Thanksgiving (Drop while you shop)
- December – Holiday Break
Check our Calendar for specific dates.
*Be sure to indicate the dates you wish to attend on your application*
Feel free to call us for more information.
Please click the link below to view,download or print the
Equine Studies Application:
We require a physical signature on this document. Please download the linked .pdf document, fill out all required fields, then print the completed form and sign by hand. Once this is done, please mail the document to us at this address:
Thomas School of Horsemanship
250 Round Swamp Rd.
Melville, NY 11747
you can also fax it to
or email it to